Saturday, December 27, 2008

Winter Wonderland

White stuff everywhere!

I'm beyond those years of desiring that puffy white stuff to fall from the sky. To me, it only means not getting to where I want to be. Most of all, missing Christmas with family and friends. When I can't get out it makes me very grumpy... grrrrrr! My driveway is about 1/2 mile long and curves in front of the barn and comes up hill to the house. The house on the other side of the barn is my closest neighbor. From the upstairs landing I can look down on the lower part of the driveway. I can't really see the drive since it's all a big white blur. The temperature is up above freezing! Flood warnings are now being broadcast from the melting snow and storm drains clogged with sand.

This shows the depth of the snow 12/25/2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.