Tuesday, July 22, 2014

It's Been Awhile... SPECIAL OFFER!!

I have been caught up in life and I'm not sure if that's good or bad. Right now, I'm having an awful time with my website Thought I'd better get going on something, to move some of this stuff I still have on hand.
 I had wanted to honor Ed on his birthday and reduce the price of the Pony Pearl Circular Knitting Needles. Wasn't able to really accomplish anything with the website. It seemed to dump everything I tried. I haven't a clue to what has happened.
So, I'll try on this blog to see if I can find new homes for a few items. I will send you a bill using PayPal. I will be adding items once I see how this works.
SPECIAL OFFER **


Pony Pearl Circular Knitting Needles Special offer
US size 10.75 x 40"  7.00mm x 100cm - 5 on hand
were $9.40 NOW $7.00* + s/h

US size 10.75 x 30"   7.00mm x 80cm  -  4 on hand
were $9.40 NOW $7.00* +s/h
email me with SPECIAL in subject at ritzythings@gmail.com
A PayPal bill will be sent to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.